Every Onega client is allocated an account manager who has a good overview of your business and IT systems, and provides a primary point of contact in case of any issues or just for general IT advice.
The role of your account manager:
- Keeping your IT systems documentation up to date.
- Making sure your IT systems are working well.
- Keeping you abreast of developments in the world of IT that could benefit you.
- Providing a point of contact for any queries and general IT advice.
- Planning on forthcoming projects for you.
- Conducting regular strategic reviews with you so that you're on top of IT, surfing the cloud & that you are generally ahead of the curve.
Thanks to Thunderchild7 on Flickr for the header image on this page.