Cloud Services and Migrations
Adoption of 'The Cloud' is the current big thing in business computing and has very strong momentum for very good reasons. Agility, flexibility, economics
What is 'The Cloud'?
Why Adopt the Cloud?
- Free up your time & concentrate on core business. Instead of having to manage and maintain your own servers, all this is taken care of for you behind the scenes, so that you enjoy the benefit of the specific.
- Enterprise level availability.
- Future Proofing - the last infrastructure upgrade you'll ever do.
- Low TCO.
- Good SLAs.
- Latest Functionality.
- Peace of mind.
Benefits clients enjoy post-cloud move:
- More time spare.
- Sleep Easy.
How can Onega Help?
Why choose Onega to help with your cloud services?
- Efficiency of process & automation.
- Reduce risk & make things smooth.
- Application of learning and experience; as with all things, don't reinvent the wheel.
What Cloud services does Onega help provide?
- Email Hosting: - MS Office 365; Google Apps for Business; Specialist MS Exchange Online Providers.
- File Hosting and Sharing: - Citrix ShareFile; Box; Office 365 OneDrive & SharePoint; Online Email Filtering; Continuity (Disaster Recovery); Archiving; Compliance - Mimecast, Open Source Solutions
- DNS Services.
- Web & Database Hosting.
- Cloud Backup & DR.
- Cloud Rebates.
- Migrations & Management
What is your cloud strategy?
MS Office 365 trial Link:
This trial invitation includes:
- 25 user licenses Office 365 Business Premium Trial.
- Delegated administration.
For other MS Office 365 Trials (there are many different packages available) please see the full page of options at: MS Office 365 Free Trial Setup Links.